The F65 has an effective 3.75 Cont. Responsibility HP motor which delivers difficult accelerate to 12 miles per hour and inclines as much as 15-Percent. The large 20" x 60" running surface area is best for any of the 10 offered protocols. The 6.5" LCD screen is backlit for easy reading in any light. When not in usage the deck securely locks into location, 100-Percent protected. Other safety functions include a large stop switch with a tether cable, low profile running hood, and a beginning speed of 0.5 miles per hour. Additional functions include cooling fans, speed and slope controls on the handlebars, and integrateded speakers so you can link your MP3 gamer, Ipod, etc for easy listening.The value-priced SOLE
F65 treadmill is powered by a strong, 3.25 constant responsibility HP motor that drives accelerate to 12 MPH and a slope as much as 15 %. Perfect for home physical fitness usage, the F65's space-saving design folds up and locks securely into location when not in usage. Run up to six pre-programmed protocols, including cardio training and fat burning particular protocols, and enjoy safety functions such as a large stop switch, low-speed start, and a low-profile running hood. A Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into location when the treadmill remains in the upright position.
You can change slope at any time with the conveniently-located hand rest controls, and the vibrant blue screen constantly
shows speed, slope, time, distance took a trip, calories, pulse, and pace details. A quarter-mile track function assists you repair speed training, and the console has integrated speakers and MP3 gamer compatibility, so you can listen to your preferred playlist while exercising. Innovation Folding Deck: The design features a trademarked all gear rack and pinion system with a Safety Lock Deck that locks the deck into location when the treadmill
remains in the upright position. The F80
- also comes with an Easy Assist Folding Deck Design, which permits you to launch the deck, go back, and the deck will unfold itself quietly while you watch. Hassle-free Controls: A structured control console features fast speed and slope adjustment buttons along the sides of the LCD for in-workout adjustment convenience. Precision Welded Frame: The durable, solidly-built frame is strong enough to handle repeated usage by users of all weights and heights. SOLE LCD Display: A dynamic blue screen with large, clean readouts provide users with valuable details, including heart rate, speed, pace,
- calories burned, and other useful littles details. Integrated Message Board: An alphanumeric text center sends scrolling messages to the user in
- an effort to assist them through all the information of every exercise. The message board will also summarize your entire exercise after you are finished, so you can see your development. High Torque Motor with Flywheels: All SOLE treadmills feature the heaviest responsibility chassis and motors in their class. Functions include powder-coated, all-steel welded frames and sturdy stable inclines, commercial quality motors with large size, all-steel zinc covered balanced flywheels for a vibration-free secure running/walking surface area.
- Rollers: 2.75-inch rollers have a sealed bearing design and copper ground wires for each roller to lower fixed. Larger rollers make for a larger contact surface area against the belt and longer roller and belt life. Belts: Woven two-ply belts with 4 layers, including two rubber layers over a middle PVC layer with a nylon support that rolls over the deck and rollers. The rubber offers the durability
- , the PVC stops the belt from over-stretching, and the nylon offers a smooth, static-free surface area to move over the deck and rollers. Dimensions Procedures 35 by 57 by 83 inches(W x H x D)Deck measures 35 by 83 inches (W x D)Running surface area
- procedures 20 by 60 inches( W x D)253-pound weight 350-pound weight limit 2.5-inch rollers Controls & Features 3.25 CHP, DC Type motor 0.5-to-12 MPH speed variety 0-to-15 % rack-and-pinion gear design slope Two-ply belt Pulse grip and chest strap heart rate monitoring Six standard protocols Two custom protocols Two heart protocols Cooling fans MP3-compatible sound system 7.5-inch LCD exercise
screen Warranties This piece of SOLE devices includes the following producer's guarantees against defects in materials and craftsmanship: Frame and motor: Lifetime Deck and Other Components: Three years Labor: One year