Who Reads Men's Health Publication?
Guy's Health readers are active, successful, professional men who desire higher control over their physical, mental and emotional lives. They are trying to find extensive reporting on everything from fashion and grooming to health and nutrition along with advanced gear, the current in entertainment and more.
What You Can Expect in Each Issue:
- Fitness: Men's Health understands total body physical fitness is not achieved throughout the hour or two you spend at the gym 3 days a week. That's why, in addition to the detachable workout poster consisted of in every issue, we also cover exactly what you must be doing outside the gym, like capturing the right amount of Z's. And no, five hours per night is insufficient.
- Nutrition: Quick and simple dishes paired with suggestions that will certainly help you live longer and healthier. Our editor's even throw in a selection from Eat This, Not That monthly due to the fact that we know life is too hectic to never ever eat junk food.
- Sex & Relationships: Women are one life's numerous mysteries, which is why Men's Health is right here to aid. Our editor's cover everything from how to bulletproof your relationship and keep your sexual destination revved up to how to be her best ever. Required a specific question responded to? Compose to The Girl Next Door, editor Nicole Beland who sheds female understanding on your most complicated situations.
- Health: Our editors comb through the current health news and report on subjects most appropriate to men like how to protect your prostate, lower your cholesterol and protect your manhood.
- Style Guide: Our editors take you step by step through the best brand-new products and looks that will certainly help get you out the door looking your best.
- Eat This, Not That! At the Supermarket: What you have no idea about your local market is making your fat. Guy's Health examines how stores deceive you into paying leading dollar for junk foods. It'll permanently change the method you shop.
- How Fit Are You?: Men's Health assembled leading athletes who set bench in regards to speed, endurance, power, and dexterity and asked them how they succeeded. We know their keys, now you can too.
- Secrets from America's Top Gyms: The Men's Health yearly list of the best fitness centers in America. Plus, for 2009, we call the 50 leading personal trainers in America and expose their keys for developing muscle and shedding fat faster.
- Guy and Their Cars: A Love Story: We understand you like your car, but can you recognize everything under the hood? We'll reveal you how to make the most of that sports bundle you bet for.